Designed for students holding a bachelor's degree in any field, the accredited Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program provides an intensive, 24-month, year-round curriculum in state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories on both the Worcester and Manchester campuses.
- Accelerated, year-round, 24-month program
- For students with a previously-earned bachelor's degree in any field
- Unique January start date places graduates into the workforce at an advantageous entry time
- Offered on both the Worcester and Manchester campuses
- State-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories, including patient assessment and clinical simulation laboratories