In just 34 months, students who have completed prerequisite coursework can earn their doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) on either our Worcester, MA or Manchester, NH campus.
Want to learn more about what makes this program unique? Fill out our contact form to speak directly with an admission counselor about your educational goals and how our program can help you meet them.
- Accelerated, year-round, 34-month program offered on both the Worcester and Manchester campuses
- For students with an earned baccalaureate degree (or sufficient credits) and who have satisfactorily completed prerequisite courses
- Fall semester start
- Distance-learning auditoriums equipped with sophisticated videoconferencing technology
- Professional pharmacy practice laboratories with leading-edge equipment and technology
- Graduates eligible to sit for board examinations and become licensed pharmacists
- A Postgraduate Training Certificate of Achievement is a focused area of study that is available for students interested in pursing residency or fellowship training after graduation
- Merit scholarships for qualified students. Dec. 15th scholarship priority deadline