The 16-month Postbaccalaureate Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene degree program is designed for students holding a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university who wish to transition to the exciting field of dental hygiene.
- 16-month accelerated program
- For students with a previously earned baccalaureate degree
- Fall semester start
- Clinical instruction in state-of-the-art facilities
- Graduating students eligible for national and regional dental hygiene licensure examinations
- Distance-learning auditoriums equipped with sophisticated videoconferencing technology