In the accelerated Diagnostic Medical Sonography program, students can earn a bachelor's degree in just 36 months. Students can follow a general or echocardiography track.
- Full-time, 36-month accelerated program
- Direct-entry admission for first-year students and transfer students
- Fall semester start
- Two tracks: General and Echocardiography
- Clinical opportunities in some of the most prestigious medical facilities in the Boston area
- Graduates eligible to sit for registration by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).