The Bachelor of Science in Health Psychology program provides an undergraduate education focused on the science of psychology as well as application of psychological science to health.
- Full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program
- For incoming freshmen and transfer students
- Fall semester start
- One of the few programs nationwide to provide both a general foundation in psychology as well as a focus on psychosocial aspects of health and illness
- General and two additional available tracks: Pre-Occupational Therapy and Pre-Public Health
- Psychology internships tailored to individual student interests and professional goals
First-year applicants with questions on this program should contact Lynden Weddas, the Admission expert for the School of Arts & Sciences, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.947.6410.
Transfer applicants should find their admission counselor by viewing the application requirements for their program of interest here. Those that already know their counselor’s name, can click here for transfer counselor contact information.