The Bachelor of Science in Health Psychology program provides an undergraduate education focused on the science of psychology as well as application of psychological science to health.
- Full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program
- For incoming freshmen and transfer students
- Fall semester start
- One of the few programs nationwide to provide both a general foundation in psychology as well as a focus on psychosocial aspects of health and illness
- General and two additional available tracks: Pre-Occupational Therapy and Pre-Public Health
- Psychology internships tailored to individual student interests and professional goals