The MCPHS School of Optometry offers a student-oriented, learner-centered program designed to provide a world-class education leading to a Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree. Our four-year program uses the latest in instructional technology to assure that its graduates possess a state-of-the-art education necessary to diagnose and manage the wide variety of ocular and systemic conditions encountered in today’s intense clinical settings.
- Four-year program emphasizing clinically relevant instruction and patient care
- For students with an earned baccalaureate degree (or sufficient credits) and who have satisfactorily completed prerequisite courses
- Fall semester start
- Instruction conducted in state-of-the-art facilities at the Worcester campus
- Dedicated faculty who place a high importance on teaching, advising and individual student development
- Dual degree option to receive Master of Public Health from MCPHS Online
- Merit scholarships for qualified students
- Clinical experiences The Eye and Vision Center, our on-campus eye clinic and in selected clinical facilities as well as Veterans Administration Centers, health departments, hospitals and community agencies in and beyond the greater Worcester region
For more information on The Eye and Vision Center click here.