In just 34 months, students who have completed prerequisite coursework can earn their doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) on either our Worcester, MA or Manchester, NH campus.
- Accelerated, year-round, 34-month program offered on both the Worcester and Manchester campuses
- For students with an earned baccalaureate degree (or sufficient credits) and who have satisfactorily completed prerequisite courses
- Fall semester start
- Distance-learning auditoriums equipped with sophisticated videoconferencing technology
- Professional pharmacy practice laboratories with leading-edge equipment and technology
- Graduates eligible to sit for board examinations and become licensed pharmacists