The six-year accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program provides direct entry from high school and includes a two-year liberal arts and sciences phase followed by a four-year professional phase, ensuring that graduates are critical thinkers, capable professionals, and compassionate caregivers.
MCPHS University is now offering a five-year accelerated PharmD program in conjunction with our Worcester and Manchester campuses, providing forward-thinking students the option to advance their education and expedite their professional pharmacy careers.
- Full-time, six-year professional degree program
- Open to incoming freshmen and transfer students to Year I only
- Fall semester start
- 0-6 pharmacy PharmD program guarantees students a spot in the program without requiring the PCAT exam
- Includes an extensive experiential education program
- Option to transfer to the 5-Year Accelerated PharmD Pathway
|MCPHS University, School of Pharmacy-Boston 2013 PharmD Program Performance Metrics
| Number of Degrees Conferred
|On-time Graduation Rate
|Graduates Entering Post-Graduate Training (Residency or Fellowship)
|Graduates Employed at Graduation
|First time pass rate on 2012 NAPLEX