The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)/Master of Public Health (MPH) dual degree provides students with a Doctor of Pharmacy from MCPHS University‐Boston and a Master of Public Health from MCPHS Online. It allows students to obtain two advanced degrees in 7 years instead of the customary 8 to 9 years it takes to complete them separately. Graduates will be critical thinkers, capable professionals, and compassionate caregivers with a public health experience in Community Health.
- Full-time, seven-year professional degree program
- Eligible to apply for MPH dual degree during second year of study
- Summer semester start
- 0-6 pharmacy PharmD program guarantees students a spot in the program without requiring the PCAT exam
- Includes an extensive experiential education program
- Concentration on Community Health with overview of five core principles of public health: Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Environmental Health Science, Health Policy and Management, and Social and Behavioral Sciences