The three-year Doctor of Physical Therapy program is designed as an entry-level program for students holding a bachelor's degree. Students learn and gain clinical experience in brand new, state of the art facilities located on the Worcester campus.
- Year-round, 32-month program
- Designed for individuals already holding a bachelor's degree or undergraduates entering via an articulation agreement with a partner school
- Fall semester start
- Offered on the Worcester campus only
- Newly constructed, state-of -the-art laboratories and classrooms including a human anatomy laboratory
- Graduates eligible to sit for the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE)