During the third year of the Bachelor of Science in Premedical and Health Studies, MCPHS University students are eligible to apply to our Physician Assistant Studies program. If accepted, they move into the MCPHS University program and earn the Bachelor of Science degree in Premedical and Health Studies at the end of the first professional year (their fourth year at the University) and the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree (MPAS) two years later.
- Professional pathway opportunity to earn a combined BS and MPAS from MCPHS University in 6 years
- Faculty mentors with years of expertise in both teaching and advising pre-health professions students
- A strong peer support network of pre-health students, including a Premedical Society and Minority Association of Health Professions Students Chapter
- Research fellowships, clinical internships, and volunteer and shadowing opportunities in the Longwood Medical area and Greater Boston
- Option to apply to any professional program of your choice or to follow one of our professional pathways, earning a combined BS from MCPHS University and advanced degree from one of our highly respected partner colleges