The Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BS)/Master of Public Health (MPH) dual degree allows students to earn a public health undergraduate degree and a public health graduate degree from MCPHS University in just five years.
- Full-time, five-year program
- Grants undergraduate and graduate degrees in public health
- Available for both incoming freshmen and transfer students
- Fall semester start
- Interdisciplinary program offers public health coursework grounded by a general education in math, science, and the liberal arts
- Opportunities in the senior year for experiential and service learning courses, as well as a capstone project
- Opportunities in the graduate program for experiential learning through completing the practice and culminating experience courses