The Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BS)/Master of Public Health (MPH) dual degree allows students to earn a public health undergraduate degree and a public health graduate degree from MCPHS University in just five years.
- Full-time, five-year program
- Grants undergraduate and graduate degrees in public health
- Available for both incoming freshmen and transfer students
- Fall semester start
- Interdisciplinary program offers public health coursework grounded by a general education in math, science, and the liberal arts
- Opportunities in the senior year for experiential and service learning courses, as well as a capstone project
- Opportunities in the graduate program for experiential learning through completing the practice and culminating experience courses
First-year applicants with questions on this program should contact Lynden Weddas, the Admission expert for the School of Arts & Sciences, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.947.6410.
Transfer applicants should find their admission counselor by viewing the application requirements for their program of interest here. Those that already know their counselor’s name, can click here for transfer counselor contact information.