The Master of Public Health program educates professionals in the essential services of public health and meets all of the core competencies set forth by the Association of Schools of Public Health. Individuals with interest or work experience in Public Health, clinicians, or recent college graduates with a bachelor's degree in any discipline are eligible for the MPH program. This program holds a focus in preventing disease transmission, promoting health and wellness in communities, and improving on health outcomes.
- Full-time or part-time, 42 credit program
- Fall and Spring semester start
- Community Health concentration option
- Develops on strategies to address complex health issues
- Allows students to demonstrate competencies in the five core disciplines of public health: Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Environmental Health Science, Health Policy and Management, and Social and Behavioral Sciences