Program: Regulatory Affairs & Health Policy (MS) or (Certificate)
Campus: Boston & MCPHS Online
Priority Filing Deadline: February 1 (Fall Start) November 1 (Spring Start): However, we will continue to review applications until spaces have been filled
Program Start Date: Fall/Spring
Admission Contact: Jordan Hunt
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Experience, interest, or current employment in a research field
1. Apply Here
2. Please mail in the following items to:
179 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115
- Official College Transcripts from each institution attended
- One Letter of Recommendation (professional, professor, or academic advisor)
- Official transcripts from non-U.S. secondary schools, colleges or universities must be sent to the World Education Services (WES) for a course-by-course evaluation.
- If English is your second language, you will be required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 79 or an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score 6.5.