Program: Clinical Research (MS)
Application Available: September 1
Priority Filing Deadline: February 1: However, we will continue to review applications until spaces have been filled
Program Start Date: Fall
Admission Contact: Jordan Hunt
- Baccalaureate degree in related field preferred
- Experience, interest or current employment in a research field
1. Apply Here
2. Please mail in the following items to:
179 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115
- Official College Transcripts from each institution attended
- Two Letters of Recommendation (professional, professor, or academic advisor)
- Official transcripts from non-U.S. secondary schools, colleges or universities must be sent to the World Education Services (WES) for a course-by-course evaluation.
- If English is your second language, you will be required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 79 or an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score 6.5.