Program: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Nursing
(Family Nurse Practitioner Track)
Program Start Date: Summer (May)
Priority Filing Date: The priority filing date for this program is February 1. We continue to review applications until all available seats in the program have been filled.
Admission Contact: Worcester/Manchester counselors
- Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Completed Application
- Official college transcripts from each institution attended
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional required to verify dates of employment, one academic preferred)
- Current resume
- Photocopy of RN license
- Photocopy of American Heart Association BLS certification card
- Official transcripts from non-U.S. secondary schools, colleges or universities must be sent to the World Education Services (WES) for a course-by-course evaluation.
- If English is your second language, you will be required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 90 or an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score 7.0.
Application materials must be sent to your designated campus:
19 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
1260 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101