MCPHS University is always buzzing with things to do
There's So Much to Do/See/Experience in Boston
More than 50 other colleges and universities can't be wrong: there's a reason why Boston is the ultimate college town.
That's why the Office of Student Activities in Boston has created a vibrant and active campus community, with opportunities for student leadership through social, cultural and educational events.
All Boston students are encouraged to participate in student activities as a means to develop campus community and leadership skills, to become involved in their respective professional associations, and to contribute to the overall quality of the MCPHS University–Boston community and beyond.
That's the motto by which all MCPHS University–Boston students live.
The Boston campus community has actively embraced our University mascot, Red the Cardinal, who embodies the model for all MCPHS University students, faculty, and staff. MCPHS University–Boston students receive a LiveRED bracelet, a sign that, as a member of the MCPHS University community they agree to Live RED.
To liveRED is to:
- Act with honesty, integrity, and professionalism in your interactions with students, faculty, staff, and neighbors
- Respect diversity and the rights of others
- Take responsibility for your actions and their impact on those around you
- Commit to the interdisciplinary nature of a Health Sciences education and to the healthcare profession
- Contribute positively to the growth and development of the MPCHS University community
For more information about Student Activities on the Boston campus, please contact:
Assistant Dean of Campus Life and Leadership