Service-Learning & Civic Engagement Programs
MCPHS Pharmacy Outreach Program
Who We Are
The MCPHS University Pharmacy Outreach Program is a community service program of MCPHS University. Staffed by case managers, licensed pharmacists and students, our goal is to help individuals adhere to their medication regimens.
If you call our toll-free help line or visit our walk-in center located at 25 Foster Street, Worcester, MA, you will receive a comprehensive review of your medications and prescription drug coverage. We provide information that includes assistance with accessing affordable prescription drug programs through the Medicare Drug benefit, as well as medication assistance options for other uninsured or underinsured residents of Massachusetts.
- Toll-Free Help Line: 1.866.633.1617
- Available Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
How We Can Help You
We understand that many people have questions and concerns about their medications. It is our goal to provide you and your patients with a comprehensive resource to assist in finding answers to your questions. MCPHS University Pharmacy Outreach Program case managers and pharmacists can:
- Provide information that may reduce the cost of your medication through resources such as state and federal assistance, pharmaceutical company programs and special generic drug pricing
- Provide Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services to both patients and healthcare professionals
- Help you to understand your Medicare prescription drug plan benefit, and more…..
Education, Information and Referral