Coming to Campus
It is critical to the health and safety of the entire MCPHS Community that each and every individual commits to:
- Being fully vaccinated. For details, refer to the University’s vaccine requirement.
- Receiving a vaccine booster shot when eligible. Please visit the COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Requirement for more information on who is eligible.
- Downloading the CoVerified app.
- Wearing a mask in all required spaces on campus, or at all times if you cannot provide proof of vaccination. This also pertains to all campus visitors.
- Covering coughs and sneezes.
- Monitoring your health daily and report symptoms.
- Staying home when you are not well.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the COVID-19 Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.