Submitting Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is MCPHS’s highest priority. Find step-by-step instructions on how to download the CoVerified App and upload proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
What is the CoVerified App?
The CoVerified App is a platform built to help colleges and universities get safely back to campus. With this app, you can receive test results, upload proof of vaccination, and report contacts for contact tracing. The app is available to all MCPHS students, faculty, and staff.
How do I download the CoVerified App?
You can download the CoVerified App to your mobile device here.
What if I have trouble downloading the CoVerified App?
You can find detailed instructions on downloading the app on the IS CoVerified webpage. If you have any problems downloading the app, please submit a ticket to the MCPHS Help Desk.
Please note that you can only submit proof of vaccination on the mobile app. If you do not have access to a mobile device, please contact the COVID-19 Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I submit proof of vaccination once I have downloaded the CoVerfied App?
1. Launch the CoVerified App on your mobile device and touch the grey “+” at the bottom of the screen, followed by “Upload Vaccine Record”.
2. Complete the Vaccination Record form by first touching the Vaccination Type field and selecting the vaccination type, “COVID-19 Vaccine”.
3. Complete the following field by touching the Manufacturer field and selecting the appropriate choice based on the vaccination you received.
4. Next, touch the Date Performed field and enter the date of when vaccine was administered. This must be done for each dose administered.
- If you received a two-dose vaccination (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna), enter the date of the first and second dose.
- If you received a one-dose vaccination (i.e., Johnson & Johnson), enter the date you received your COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you received the booster, enter the date of administration under booster of manufacturer received.
5. Next, touch the Location field and enter the name of the immunization site as written on your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
6. Lastly, attach a photograph of the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card for the COVID-19 Team to review and approve your record. Touch the Attach a File button followed by Take a Picture. CoVerified may ask for permission to use your camera at this point; please approve this permission and take a photograph of your card. Please ensure that your first name, last name, and date of birth are clearly written and legible on all COVID-19 cards. Do not upload the back side of card as there is no identifying information on it.
7. Once you have taken a photograph of your card, you will see the teal Confirm button become available; touch this button to complete your upload. Do not close the CoVerified application until you see the confirmation that your COVID-19 card has been uploaded successfully.
You can also download a PDF of these instructions.