These resources are intended to help advance knowledge and understanding on issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as inspire positive and equitable social change. We hope these resources will encourage reflection and dialogue to bring us closer to social justice. This list is not comprehensive and will continue to grow and change. If you have other resources you’d like to share please email us at email@example.com.
- Colleges of the Fenway undoing racism call to action
- Anti-Racism reading list and resources
- Harvard University’s Project Implicit. Here you will have the opportunity to assess your conscious and unconscious preferences for over 90 different topics ranging from pets to political issues, ethnic groups to sports teams, and entertainers to styles of music. At the same time, you will be assisting psychological research on thoughts and feelings.
Articles and Books
- Diversity and Inclusion Efforts That Really Work, David Peducalla, Harvard Business Review, May 12, 2020
- Belonging: The Key to Transforming and Maintaining Diversity, Inclusion and Equality at Work, Kathryn Jacob, Sue Unerman, and Mark Edwards, Bloomsbury Business, 2020
- Blindspot, Mahzarin R. Banaji, Anthony G. Greenwald, Delacorte Press, 2013
- Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man, Emmanuel Acho, Flatiron Books, 2020
- White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism, Robin DiAngelo, Beacon Press, 2018
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0, Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, TalentSmart, 2009