Healthcare Management Graduate Certificate
Start Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
Seeking graduate-level study of healthcare management concepts without the commitment of a master’s degree program? The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management is a 12-credit program that will enhance your leadership and strategic decision-making abilities in healthcare. When you graduate, you’ll be well prepared to grow as a leader in healthcare or pursue your master’s in healthcare administration.
- Offered entirely online
- Designed to fit your work schedule
- 12-credit program
- Can be completed within a year
Who should enroll?
This program is designed for healthcare professionals (including physicians, pharmacists, and nurses) who are interested in improving their knowledge of healthcare management.
Upon completion of the certificate, students may elect to apply the coursework towards the completion of the MBA.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in English language skills
- Management experience in healthcare or closely aligned field preferred
Choose four courses (each course is 3 credits):
- HCM 720 | Organizational Dynamics
- HCM 730 | Operations and Supply Chain Management
- HCM 740 | Managing Teams, Performance, and Human Capital
- HCM 820 | Informatics and Data Analysis
- HCM 718 | Leadership in Healthcare Administration
- HSC 763 | Crisis, Conflict and Communication