MCPHS uses Microsoft Office 365 as the main Communication and Collaboration tool.
Benefits and Key Features
- Office Online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
- OneDrive cloud storage (1TB): Save documents, photos, and videos online and access them from nearly anywhere.
- Fully installed Office applications: Install Office applications on up to 5 of your personal computers, which includes the latest version of Microsoft Office apps for your PC and Mac.
- Anywhere, anytime access: Access your files at anytime from any device, including tablets and mobile devices.
- Unified Platform: The entire MCPHS University community uses the same platform, providing a simplified space for collaboration between students, faculty, and staff.
All MCPHS Students, Faculty and Staff.
Download and install Office applications on your device.