MCPHS uses Microsoft Office 365 as the main Communication and Collaboration tool.
Benefits and Key Features
- Office Online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
- OneDrive cloud storage (1TB): Save documents, photos, and videos online and access them from nearly anywhere.
- Fully installed Office applications: Install Office applications on up to 5 of your personal computers, which includes Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
- Anywhere, anytime access: Access your files at anytime from any device, including tablets and mobile devices.
- Unified Platform: The entire MCPHS University community uses the same platform, providing a simplified space for collaboration between students, faculty, and staff.
All MCPHS Students, Faculty and Staff.
Login via Microsoft Online or by visiting Office365 for MCPHS.
Download and install Office applications on your device.
Setting up email on an iPhone or iPad.
Setting up email on an Android device.