The Eye and Vision Center at MCPHS is now accepting new patients. Book an appointment today by calling us at 508.373.5830.
- Eye and Vision Center: 508.373.5830.
- 10 Optical: 508.373.5820
- Clinic Fax: 508.519.5512
- Billing: 508.373.5802
Eye and Vision Center
10 Optical (Retail Location)
10 Lincoln Square
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
10 Optical Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
From Points East and West: Take Mass Pike (I-90) to Exit 10 (Auburn). After the tollbooth, bear left at the fork. Take I-290 East. Get off at Exit 20. At the top of the ramp, turn left at the traffic light. At the second set of lights at the bottom of the hill, make a left onto Major Taylor Boulevard. MCPHS University will be on your right.
From Points North and South: Take I-93 or Route 3 to I-495. Exit to I-290 W. Exit 21 for MA-9 towards Ware/Framingham. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Downtown. Merge onto Lincoln Street. Continue onto Major Taylor Boulevard. Take your first right to 10 Lincoln Square on the left.
We have a number of parking options available to our patients. They include:
- MCPHS Visitor Lot: Free parking located in front of the 10 Lincoln Square garage. Handicapped parking is available..
- Street Parking: Metered parking is available on School Street and Main Street, next to the University.
- Major Taylor Garage: Parking garage with an hourly rate, located about a block and a half from the University.
#567 (Outbound from City Hall) at Lincoln Square and Major Taylor Boulevard.
#649 (Inbound to City Hall) stopping at Main Street and George Street, across from the Worcester courthouse.
Routes that service these stops:
- Outbound at #567: Routes 23, 24, 26, 30, and 31
- Inbound at #649: Routes 23, 24, 26, and 30