Charting Your Path with MCPHSAdmission & Aid
Begin your health- or life-sciences career right here, right now, at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Whatever knowledge, skills, and experience you need to advance, you’ll find them here. And we’ll support you every step of the way with advice, coaching, and networking opportunities. When you achieve your goals, we achieve ours — to make the world a healthier place.
Why here? Why now?
- Explore, train, and invent next-generation care with our partners — some of the world’s leading healthcare institutions, biotech companies, and national and global health organizations.
- Work closely with full-time faculty who are leaders in their fields.
- Fit your career goals comfortably into the other priorities in your life with our flexible options — including online learning.
- Extend your knowledge across a range of fields because of our focus on interprofessional education.
- Access a highly energized and inspiring community dedicated to improving the quality and diversity of healthcare.
Top ranking from The Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
90% of MCPHS students receive financial aid
Events to jumpstart your journey
News & Features
MCPHS is a leading changemaker in educational, clinical, industrial, and policymaking arenas. Here, you’ll find the latest news about how our programs are setting the pace for health-sciences technology and practice.
Our #1 job is your success
Academic support & resources
Our record of student success — in academics, career, and life — is built on a robust infrastructure of resources and support staff whose number one priority is you.
#4 Most transformative college in the United States
Faculty excellence in both teaching and research ensures that you graduate with state-of-the-art knowledge, skills, and hands-on experience that set you apart in the health sciences universe.
Find a career path that matches your interests, your personality, and your vision for the future.
Find your counselor
MCPHS community voices
The lived experiences of MCPHS students, partners, and faculty tell an inspirational story. They illustrate just how our student-centered, teaching-first approach keeps us in the top tier of the most transformational colleges in the United States, according to Money magazine.
Enzo Prado| Premedical Health Studies, BS
"MCPHS really helps students find their place-not just within our university, but within the healthcare field."