Skip to content

Welcome to the Registrar's Office

The Registrar's Office is responsible for the development and maintenance of student records, including:

  • Registration
  • Course and academic space scheduling
  • Academic and biographical record keeping
  • Enrollment and degree reporting
  • Licensure and internship certification Transcript production

The Registrar's Office also:

  • Safeguards the accuracy, integrity, confidentiality, and security of information and academic records
  • Disseminates accurate and timely information regarding students' academic records
  • Adheres to the standards set by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)


The Registrar’s Office processes official transcript requests within 2-3 business days; transcripts are free of charge. All official transcript requests must be made in writing and signed by the student; this signature authorizes the Registrar’s Office to release academic information.

Current students should enter transcript requests via Self-Service. Current students may also view the status of their transcript request via Self-Service.

Former students should submit a transcript request using the transcript request form or may submit a written request with the following information:

  • Student ID number or date of birth
  • Your maiden name or the name under which you attended MCPHS
  • Year of graduation/dates attended
  • Program in which you are/were enrolled
  • Address(es) to which the transcript(s) should be sent
  • Daytime phone number (in case we have a question)
  • Your signature

All financial obligations must be cleared before transcripts may be released. Any outstanding balance with the University will prevent the release of your transcript and you will be contacted immediately.

Please note:

  • Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene alumni who graduated prior to 1995 and alumni who received only their Dental Hygiene certificate from Forsyth between 1995 and 2002 should send transcript requests to the MCPHS Registrar’s Office. Forsyth alumni who received a B.S. in Dental Hygiene degree between 1995 and 2002 should contact Northeastern University (617.373.2300) to request a transcript.
  • Hampden College graduates should send transcript requests to the Boston campus.
  • New England School of Acupuncture graduates should send transcript requests to the MCPHS Registrar’s Office.
  • Notre Dame College (Manchester, NH) graduates, including those who attended Notre Dame for any or part of their degree program should contact the New Hampshire Higher Education Commission to obtain a copy of their transcript.

Enrollment Verification

Current students should enter enrollment verification requests via Self-Service. Current students may also view the status of their enrollment verification requests via Self-Service.

Former students should submit a request by filling out the enrollment verification request form or in writing. There is no fee for enrollment verification. Once we receive your request, your letter will be processed within 2-3 business days. Please include the following information in your written request:

  • Student ID number or date of birth
  • Year of graduation/dates attended
  • Program that you are enrolled in
  • Address where you would like the verification sent

Students may submit transcript and enrollment verification requests to the Registrar’s Office via mail, fax or email.

MCPHS University
Registrar’s Office
179 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115

Fax: 617.735.1050

Credentialing and Education/Degree Verifications

Requests for education or degree verification should be made via the National Student Clearinghouse as this is the quickest way to receive verification. We are listed as “Massachusetts College of Pharmacy” in Boston, MA, and our school code is 002165. Please include the student/graduate’s name, any alternate/maiden name, date of birth, and degree title/date.

If it is necessary to send us an education/degree verification request via fax or email, we require a hand-signed release from the student/graduate.

Licensure Requests

Former students may request licensure support from the Registrar’s Office by completing the licensure request form. Licensure applicants should first read the instructions on the state website/application prior to submitting the licensure request to the Registrar’s Office. Questions about licensure applications should be directed to the Board, not the Registrar’s Office.

Please visit Self-Service to access a searchable list of courses being offered. Review the help document for details on how to search for courses on Self-Service.

New Students

The Registrar's Office is notified by the Admission Office of a student's intent to matriculate. Students are then preregistered for required courses in the months before they matriculate. Students will have the opportunity to discuss their schedules with an academic advisor during their orientation, and will have further opportunities to change their schedule during the add/drop period.

Non-Matriculated Students – Online

Students who wish to take an online course at MCPHS as non-matriculated students please read the information regarding online courses.

Non-Matriculated Students – On-Campus

Students who wish to take an on-campus course at MCPHS as non-matriculated students should follow the below steps to register for courses:

  • Use Self-Service to search for courses being offered; click on Academics > Course Catalog from the menu to search for courses being offered by keyword. You can filter your search results afterwards by subject, campus, availability, and term. Refer to this help document for assistance.
  • Note the inclusion of any prerequisites for the course. When registering for the course, you must present a sealed, official copy of a transcript proving that you have successfully completed prerequisite courses (if applicable).
  • Note the number of seats available for the course.
  • Know that professional-level course registration requires the expressed approval of the respective dean of the college offering the course.
  • Complete the non-matriculated student registration form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. Be sure to consult the Academic Calendar in the drop down menu below for semester registration deadlines.
  • Be prepared to pay for the course in full at the time of registration. For the most up-to-date course cost information, please contact Student Financial Services 617.732.2864.

2022 - 2023 Academic Calendar Last Updated: 06.13.22


2023 - 2024 Academic Calendar Last Updated: 02.07.22

2024 - 2025 Academic Calendar Last Updated: 02.07.22

Office Of The Registrar 

Fax: 617.735.1050

Boston Office
179 Longwood Ave
White Building, Room 220
Boston, MA 02115

Worcester Office
40 Foster St, Room 227
Worcester, MA 01608

Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 4:30 pm