Fennell Hall101 Palace Road, Boston, MA 02115
Looking for the ultimate in convenience?
Home to more than 180 students, Fennell Hall offers a unique variety of housing options, including double, triple, and quad rooms. Fennell Hall is co-ed by floor and provides traditional corridor-style living arrangements and single-gender bathrooms.
Fennell Hall is staffed by trained student Resident Assistants on each floor and the Area Coordinator for our Main Campus, who are available to students 24/7 for support and assistance.
- Rooms furnished with beds, dressers, wardrobes, desks, and desk chairs.
- High-speed, reliable wireless internet access.
- Students living in Fennell are required to have a full meal plan during the spring and fall semesters.
- Convenient on-site laundry facilities.
- Each student is given their own private mailbox.
- 24/7 security with students and guests entering through a staffed checkpoint.
- Bathrooms are cleaned daily by a professional staff.
"The best part about living in Fennell Hall is that I have been able to meet and make so many friends on my floor and other floors. I love that everyone on my floor is friends with everyone and we all know each other. The view out my bedroom window is amazing! I can see Fenway Park."
Parth | PharmD