Policies for MCPHS event promotional materials, including posters, flyers, notices, table tents, handouts, TV screen graphics, or similar materials.
Only officially recognized student organizations, faculty, and staff can promote events on University bulletin boards or property. Individual promotion of events is not allowed. All event promotional materials (hereafter referred to as "postings"), including posters, flyers, notices, table tents, handouts, TV screen graphics, or similar materials, must adhere to the following guidelines:
Mandatory Information for Postings
All postings must prominently feature the following information:
- Student group or department name
- Event name
- MCPHS email for contact
Any postings failing to include this information will be promptly removed.
Prohibition on Alcohol References:
- No posting may contain any form of advertising, reference to, or theme related to alcohol. Such postings will not receive approval.
- All postings must receive approval from the appropriate Campus Life office.
- Campus Life will provide a stamp of approval and arrange to display authorized postings.
- Approved postings from student organizations will automatically be included on the TV monitor rotation.
- Postings covering other postings or violating the posting policy will be removed.
- Violators will be referred to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Requests for postings in alternative locations must be submitted in writing to the appropriate Campus Life office.
- Individuals or recognized student organizations may have their posting privileges suspended until a meeting with the Office of Student Affairs is conducted.
TV Monitor Approval Process
TV monitors are strategically placed in prominent locations to facilitate the dissemination of messages of interest to the University community. Student organizations and University community members can utilize these monitors for event promotion. Guidelines for TV monitor postings:
- Messages should be concise and limited to 20 words or less.
- Please specify both the start and end dates for the posting.
- Approved postings from student organizations will be automatically incorporated into the TV monitor rotation.
- Boston faculty and staff can request their approved flyers be included using this link.
- Worcester/Manchester faculty and staff should submit a ticket to the help desk.