ChemDraw has the powerful features and integrations with critical external chemistry databases to help you publish beautiful drawings in seconds not minutes or hours.
Benefits and Key Features
- Makes chemical drawing easy
- Integrated with External Chemistry Databases
- Variety of features available for specific needs
MCPHS Students and Faculty.
ChemOffice and ChemDraw are available through VMware for all faculty and students. This is often part of the “Extra App” option on your VMware Desktops.
If you would like to have this product installed on your personal device, you can visit Cambridgesoft's site to create an account. Some fees may apply, please check with the Cambridgesoft website for further information.
- Visit https://connect.revvitysignals.com/sitesubscription/Gallery.aspx
- Locate MCPHS
- Click "Register" under "Access Revvity Signals Cloud Applications"
MCPHS Faculty using this software in their class are responsible for providing training for students on how to use the software. Additional questions outside of their scope of knowledge or technical support should be directed to Cambridgesoft Support