Graduate Certificate in Clinical ManagementSchool of Professional Studies
Start Term: Fall, Spring
Format: Part Time
The Graduate Certificate in Clinical Management is an advanced level certificate that prepares managers for the complex nature of the clinical practice environment. You’ll focus on subject areas like systems thinking, leadership, and strategic decision-making in healthcare.
Students who complete the certificate may apply the credits toward the completion of our online Master of Science in Clinical Management program.
- Offered entirely online
- Designed to fit your work schedule
- 12-credit program
- Can be completed within a year
Who should enroll?
This program is designed for individuals who have management level experience in healthcare and/or a closely aligned field. If you are looking to grow as a leader in healthcare or pursue your master’s in clinical management, this certificate is for you.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in English language skills
- Management experience in healthcare or closely aligned field preferred
Choose four courses (each course is 3 credits):
- HCM 752 | Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- HCM 821 | Clinical Informatics and Data Analysis
- HCM 763 | Crisis, Conflict, and Communication
- HCM 734 | Value-Based Healthcare
- HCM 842 | Practice Management & Leadership
- HCM 825 | Managing and Delivering Engaged Care