Transcripts & Enrollment Verification

Note: The MCPHS Registrar's Office is pleased to announce a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, which allows students and alumni to order all transcripts and enrollment certifications online, effective May 13, 2024.

Transcript Request Options

Unofficial Transcript request—via Self-Service

Current students may view their unofficial transcript via Self-Service. Under the Academics menu, select the Unofficial Transcript option to download your unofficial transcript.

Official Transcript request—via the National Student Clearinghouse

Through a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, MCPHS students and alumni can order both electronic and hard copy official transcripts online.

All current students and alumni (including the below specified groups) can only request official transcripts online via the National Student Clearinghouse.

  • Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene alumni who graduated before 1995 and alumni who received only their Dental Hygiene certificate from Forsyth between 1995 and 2002
  • Hampden College alumni
  • New England School of Acupuncture graduates

Forsyth and Notre Dame College graduates can request transcripts accordingly:

  • Forsyth alumni who received a B.S. in Dental Hygiene degree between 1995 and 2002: Contact Northeastern University at 617.373.2300 to request your transcript.
  • Notre Dame College (Manchester, NH) graduates, including those who attended Notre Dame for any or part of their degree program, should contact the New Hampshire Higher Education Commission to obtain a copy of their transcript.

Types of Official Transcript Orders

There are two options for ordering transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse:

  • A hard copy traditional transcript can be mailed by the National Student Clearinghouse. (Please have the USPS recipient address ready before ordering).
  • An electronic PDF transcript can be sent via a secure link to the recipient from the National Student Clearinghouse. (Please have the recipient email available before ordering).

Legal Name

Official transcripts are printed with the student's legal name from the student information system. To avoid delays, please complete transcript requests with your legal name.

Record Not Found

If you receive a “record cannot be found” message while placing your order, you may still proceed. The transcript staff will receive your order and conduct further research to reconcile your academic record.

If you have questions regarding your transcripts or are experiencing difficulties, check out these National Student Clearinghouse resources for help:

Enrollment Verification

Certificate of Enrollment and Degree Verification for MCPHS Students and Graduates

Current and former students (with the exception of School of Professional Studies students) may obtain a Certificate of Enrollment via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Myhub website.

MCPHS provides education data via secure mechanisms to the National Student Clearinghouse so they can provide these official documents:

  • Enrollment status
  • Dates of attendance
  • Start/end dates of term
  • Coming soon— Enrollment Certificates prior to the start of the semester or term are not yet available.

Custom Enrollment Certification Letter or Form for Students and Graduates

  • Most students can obtain the needed information for free via the Certificate of Enrollment process via the National Student Clearinghouse Myhub website.
  • In unique situations where neither a Certificate of Enrollment Verification nor an Official Transcript provides the required information, you can request a custom enrollment certification letter or form for completion.
  • To avoid delays, consult with your organization before submitting your request for a custom enrollment verification.

Process for Current and Former Students to Request Custom Enrollment Certification Letter or Form

Students (including School of Professional Studies students) should submit a request by filling out the Enrollment Verification Request form or in writing along with a description of the custom letter you need or form to be filled out. Requests will be processed within approximately two to three business days from receipt. Please include the following information in your written request:

  • Student ID number or date of birth
  • Year of graduation/dates attended
  • Program that you are enrolled in
  • Address/email/fax where you would like the verification sent

Third-Party Agency Enrollment and Degree Verifications

If you’re with a third-party agency, visit the Clearinghouse at or to request a certification. Contact the NSC with questions at

If you have questions or need assistance, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Ste 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Tel: 703.742.4200
Fax: 703.742.4239

For any additional inquiries, contact the MCPHS Registrar’s Office:

Address: 179 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
Phone: 617.732.2855

Contact Us

Registrar-Boston 617.732.2855
179 Longwood Avenue
White Building, Room 220
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Fax: 617.735.1050

Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Registrar-Worcester 617.732.2855
25 Foster St.
Room 121
Worcester, MA 01608
Fax: 617.735.1050

Tuesday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.