Registration and Courses
Please visit Self-Service to access a searchable list of courses being offered.
The Registrar's Office is notified by the Admission Office of a student's intent to matriculate. Students are then preregistered for required courses in the months before they matriculate. Students will have the opportunity to discuss their schedules with an academic advisor during their orientation, and will have further opportunities to change their schedule during the add/drop period.
Non-Matriculated Students – Online
Students who wish to take an online course at MCPHS as non-matriculated students please read the information regarding online courses.
Non-Matriculated Students – On-Campus
Students who wish to take an on-campus course at MCPHS as non-matriculated students should follow the below steps to register for courses:
- Use Self-Service to search for courses being offered; click on Academics > Course Catalog from the menu to search for courses being offered by keyword. You can filter your search results afterwards by subject, campus, availability, and term. Refer to this help document for assistance.
- Note the inclusion of any prerequisites for the course. When registering for the course, you must present a sealed, official copy of a transcript proving that you have successfully completed prerequisite courses (if applicable).
- Note the number of seats available for the course.
- Know that professional-level course registration requires the expressed approval of the respective dean of the college offering the course.
- Complete the non-matriculated student registration form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. Be sure to consult the Academic Calendar in the drop down menu below for semester registration deadlines.
- Be prepared to pay for the course in full at the time of registration. For the most up-to-date course cost information, please contact Student Financial Services 617.732.2864.