Clinical RotationsBachelor of Science in Radiography—Fast Track
The location of MCPHS in the Longwood Medical and Academic Area and its affiliations with premier medical institutions in the greater Boston area enable students to learn in healthcare institutions that are among the best in the world.
MCPHS Medical Imaging and Therapeutics students participate in a variety of community-based clinical settings. This opportunity supplements the clinical experience gained in the on-campus program and provides students with a broader insight into the diverse populations they may encounter in future career settings.
Students enrolled in the radiography major complete internships at hospital affiliates in the metropolitan Boston area, including:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Children’s Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Signature Healthcare (Brockton Hospital)
- Steward Family hospital-St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- Tuft’s New England Medical Center
- VA Boston Healthcare System
- Whidden Hospital
To ensure clinical internships are diverse and give all students an equitable and quality clinical education, students will be rotated through a number of different sites. This may involve travel near campus, in the greater Boston area, or at more distant sites. Students are responsible for their own transportation.