Strategic Priority: University Identity
Understand the brand identity and awareness of Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, define what the brand is to be recognized for, and demonstrate, perpetuate, and communicate those attributes.
- Commit to, invest in, and implement an MCPHS brand awareness campaign that amplifies and addresses the findings of the awareness and sentiment research.
- Achieve a baseline understanding of the University identity, awareness, and sentiment in the market.
- Support the redesign of the Alumni website.
- Support the University’s newsletter portfolio.
- Explore marketing opportunities and strategies that capitalize on MCPHS's Bicentennial.