Clinical Development helps determine the safety and efficacy of medications and treatments intended for human use. PharmDs will lead teams and manage operational aspects throughout the clinical trial, and facilitate the development of clinical documents. They also provide input for the development of reports, data tools, and statistical plans.
In this operational role, you will oversee the drug development process from molecule to final product, especially working with the investigational products (IP) during clinical trials. PharmDs will work to develop protocols for IPs during trials as well as contribute and oversee documents related to IP handling.
- Clinical Development (Agios)
- Clinical Supply Chain (Agios)
- Pharmaceutical Development & Clinical Supply (Alexion)
- Therapeutics Development (Biogen)
- Clinical Development (Moderna)
- Biomarker Development (Novartis)
- Clinical Operations: General Medicine (Novartis)
- Clinical Operations: Translational Clinical Oncology (Novartis)
- Clinical Research Pharmacy (Pfizer)
- Global Clinical Supply Chain (Takeda)