PharmD Pathway Program
The Accelerated PharmD Pathway Program is designed for students who want to be a licensed pharmacist in the United States but have not completed all of the prerequisites for admission.
This innovative pathway offers you the opportunity to complete your missing requirements needed for entry into the Accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy program on our Worcester or Manchester, NH campuses. You will also receive guidance and coaching in the application and interview process.
- A personalized schedule.
- One-on-one guidance on applying through the PharmCAS application.
- A dedicated faculty adviser.
- Individualized support in preparing for faculty interviews.
How does this help me apply for the Accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy Program?
You are guaranteed an interview for the Accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy program provided you:
- Submit a complete and timely PharmCAS application.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Receive no grade lower than a C in any pathway course.
You will receive a letter of admission to the Accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy program once you have successfully completed the faculty interview.
What is the tuition?
Tuition for the pathway is the same as our undergraduate bachelor degree programs. View the tuition information for the Accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy program in Worcester or Manchester, NH.