Fall semester: August 1
Spring semester: December 1
Summer semester: May 1
Students not adhering to these deadlines may be administratively withdrawn from the University. For students with outstanding balances, the University reserves the right to refuse:
- official transcripts
- diploma certifying graduation
- letters to complete board examination certification
- registration for any additional coursework.
Students may view their E-bill through the Student Account Center portal. Students are notified at their MCPHS email address when a new bill is available for viewing. The Student Account Center also contains a real-time view of your student account and allows you to make your tuition payment or set up a payment plan. All of this can be accessed 24/7 and students can grant access to other bill payers.
A late payment fee will be assessed for all outstanding balances immediately following the due date.
- Late Payment Fee: $500
- Late Registration Fee: $150
- Returned Check Fee: $30
- Account Placement Fee: A $100 Account Recovery Fee will be applied to any students account not paid by the scheduled due date and placed with Heartland ESCI for collection on outstanding balance. This fee is in addition to the Late Fee and cannot be waived.
The University reserves the right to adjust these fees in accordance with possible rate changes.