Online Graduate Nursing Programs
MSN + CAGS
Date and time to be determined for students enrolling in summer 2024.
The orientation is mandatory and those who do not attend will not be eligible to begin the program and will need to reapply for a later term.
Online Dental Hygiene Programs
All students entering an online dental hygiene program in fall 2024 will be required to attend the in-person orientation at the Boston campus. This includes the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene completion program
- Associates to Master’s Dental Hygiene bridge program
- Master of Science in Dental Hygiene
Orientation will be taking place on the following days/times:
- Thursday, August 1 from 9 a.m-5 p.m. EST
- Friday, August 2 from 9 a.m-2 p.m. EST
Housing for students will be available in the residence halls with a fee for linens. More information to follow.
Orientation is mandatory and those who do not attend will not be eligible to begin the program and will need to reapply for a later term.