Skip to content

On-Campus Housing

The first step to reserve your space in University-sponsored housing is to submit a housing deposit. To submit your housing deposit, log in to the MCPHS Portal.

For undergraduate students entering Fall 2020:

To submit your housing deposit, log into your MCPHS Portal. Once your housing deposit has been processed, you will be able to complete the Housing Questionnaire and Contract.

Please Note: Housing deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation fees may apply if you cancel your housing contract after the deadline.

Submit Your Housing Questionnaire and Contract

The Housing Questionnaire and Contract is available through the MCPHS Portal. This required form asks about your preferences and helps MCPHS place you in the housing option that best fits your needs. This form also establishes your residence hall contract and collects your emergency contact information.

The Housing Questionnaire and Contract must be completed in one sitting, and students are only allowed to submit the form once. Take your time and be honest, as this is what the Office of Residential Living and Learning (RLL) staff uses to match roommates.

Before you fill out the form, review the Boston Residential Life pages to learn more about our residence hall options, explore our living learning communities, and see what living in University-sponsored housing is all about. This will help you understand the Housing Questionnaire better. For additional information, please visit our Housing FAQs page.

In addition to the questionnaire, you will also sign the Housing Contract, which outlines the agreement and regulations of living in University-sponsored housing. Download a PDF copy of the Housing Contract. 

Requesting a Roommate

You may request a roommate on your Housing Questionnaire by entering their full name, MCPHS ID number, and hometown. That person must also ask to be your roommate for the Office of Residential Living and Learning to honor the request.

Updating Your Information

Your Housing Questionnaire and Contract can only be submitted once. If you have would like to update your roommate request, you may submit an Updated Housing Questionnaire Form.

Requesting Housing Accommodations

To request housing accommodations on the basis of a disability or medical condition (including allergies), please complete a Student Request for Services Form indicating your need for a housing accommodation. This form is sent directly to Office of Student Access and Accommodations (OSAA). OSAA will require medical documentation from a clinician that can provide specific information regarding the disability or medical condition and the functional limitations experienced as a result of the disability as it relates to housing.

Housing accommodation requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by Office of Student Access and Accommodations. Students will be notified by OSAA if and when they are approved for a housing accommodation. At that point, OSAA will notify the Director of Residential Living and Learning of the approved accommodation. Please note, all housing application deadlines (including housing accommodation requests, submission of documentation, deposit, and housing application) must be met by the housing form deadline in order for timely reviews of accommodation requests.

Questions about housing accommodations may be directed to Office of Student Access and Accommodations at 617.879.5995 or

Make yourself at home

Housing at Evans Way dorm

MCPHS has housing options to fit every lifestyle. See what works for you.

Learn more 

Tips for Move In Day


Two of our RA's share their expert advice for Move In Day.

Read more