Gradescope is a modern assessment platform that was selected to replace ParScore. While this was selected as the tool to replace 'bubble sheet' tests that are administered in person, there are many additional features and enhancements that are now available.
Benefits and Key Features
- Score paper based assessments quickly and easily.
- Instructors can build, administer, and grade paper-based, bubble sheet, digital, and code assignments.
- Streamline instructor workflows, increase feedback consistency, and cut grading time in half.
- Item-level statistics give instructors immediate and actionable feedback on student progress to improve teaching and learning.
- Integrated with Blackboard for publishing graded assessments to the gradebook.
All MCPHS Faculty and Staff with a Blackboard account.
When you're inside a course on Blackboard, click on Course Tools and then select Gradescope.
Additional resources and documentation will be added on this page by mid-January 2024.