iSpring Suite is a PowerPoint-based authoring toolkit that allows users to create slide-based courses, quizzes, dialog simulations, screen casts, video lectures, and other interactive learning materials.
Benefits and Key Features
- Content plays on all devices and platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.
- Perform accurate knowledge checks with versatile question types.
- Just like in PowerPoint, you can easily adjust fonts, layout, and color schemes for questions, and add images, shapes, and text labels.
- Provide feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Configure points and penalties, limit the number of attempts, and limit time to answer each question
First time users: Submit a Help Desk request to have iSpring installed on your computer.
After logging into your MCPHS PC, an iSpring icon will be present on your desktop. You can double click this icon to launch iSpring. Alternatively, you can also launch Microsoft PowerPoint and there will be an iSpring tab on the top of your ribbon bar. iSpring features are available after clicking this tab.