VMware is a software and web app that allows you to connect to a virtual desktop from a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. The MCPHS virtual desktop is equipped with any specialized software, MCPHS resources, and integration with campus follow-me printing.
Benefits and Key Features
- Access your virtual desktop from Mac, PC, Smartphone, and tablet from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Access to specialized software for courses (students).
- Access to specialized administrative software (faculty and staff).
- Access to network storage (faculty and staff).
- Access to MCPHS follow-me printing.
All MCPHS Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Login using your MCPHS username/password.
Setup Authenticator app for Multifactor Authentication