Benefits of PaperCut
- Centralized print queue and “Follow Me” printing
- Print to one queue (MCPHSPrint) and release your print jobs on any printer with your badge
- Confidential printing for everyone!
- No print jobs will begin printing until you tap your ID and release your jobs
- Print from home
- The global print queue is available in VMware and stored job will remain in the print queue for 24-hours
- Copier & scanning functionality remains unchanged!
Printing with PaperCut
- From your computer send your print jobs to \\pps06\MCPHSPrint\
- Walk up to any PaperCut enabled multifunction device and tap your ID card on the reader to the left of the machine's display
- You can release all of your jobs at once by pressing the "Print All" button under the job list. You can also print your jobs individually by selecting the job and pressing the "Print" button under the job details.
- After releasing your jobs they will begin printing.
Need to delete a job? Follow steps one and two above, select the job you'd like to delete and press the "Delete" button under the job details.
Instructions are posted at each PaperCut enabled multifunction device and are available to download here.
Instructions to add the global PaperCut queue to your machine are available to download here. If you are prompted for administrative credentials when adding the print queue, please contact the Help Desk for assistance.
Adding Additional Funds to PaperCut for Printing
Instructions to add funds to your PaperCut account are available to download here. If you have problems adding funds to your PaperCut account, please contact the Help Desk for assistance.