Zoom is enterprise video conferencing with real-time messaging and content sharing.
Benefits and Key Features
- Zoom Meetings & Chat: Enterprise video conferencing with real-time messaging and content sharing.
- Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device.
- Keep participants engaged: polling, Q&A, virtual hand-raising.
- Modern meeting solution: record meeting locally or to the cloud, share and play videos will full audio and video transmit without uploading the content.
- Webinar: Live virtual events and broadcasting.
All MCPHS Students, Faculty, and Staff.
MCPHS has a site license for Zoom. You'll need to login to MCPHS' login page to access your licensed Zoom account. Anyone can download Zoom on your computer or mobile device or access through the web. When you sign in with your MCPHS account, you'll have full access to all of its features.
Logging into the Zoom app on your computer or mobile device? Select Sign In with SSO. Enter your login username (same as Office 365) or select I know the company domain and enter mcphs.zoom.us.