DocuSign is a system used to accelerate the completion of contracts for our adjunct faculty. DocuSign allows for secure transmission of documents as well as electronic signatures. Documents can be reviewed and signed via your computer at work or home, or even from your phone or tablet.
Benefits and Key Features
- Web-based, no need to install software.
- Documents can be reviewed and signed via your computer at work or home, or even from your phone or tablet.
- Improved efficiency over mailing and physically signing contracts.
Access is limited to Staff who send appointment letters on behalf of their school or program.
Please confirm your need for access with your supervisor and have your supervisor contact Human Resources to have an account created.
Contact Human Resources for login access.
- For support on what information to include in an adjunct contract, please contact Payroll.
- For training and access support, please contact Human Resources.
- For technical difficulties, please submit a Help Desk ticket.