LockersBoston Campus Life
Registration and Payment Details
The Office of Student Affairs/Dean of Students Office coordinates lockers that are available to any student on the Boston Campus. Small and large lockers are available during the academic year, starting on September 7, 2022, through May 10, 2023.
Registration and payment for lockers begin on September 7, 2022, at 10 p.m. via online registration. Once you have completed the form and saved your registration you can begin to occupy your locker for the entire academic year. Students can register for a locker based on location and availability. We encourage all students to use the first week of classes to gauge their surroundings and familiarize themselves with their locker location.
If you chose not to use your locker for the spring semester you are welcome to vacate it. No refund will be provided. Please take your lock with you once you vacate the locker.
Have a problem with your locker? Contact Student Affairs for assistance or visit us Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Fennell 107.
Medium lockers: $30 (+ service fee)
Small lockers: $15 (+ service fee)
- Debit/credit cards only
- No cash or checks
- No cancellations and no refunds
- Students are responsible for their own lock for their assigned locker.
- Food is not allowed in lockers.
- Students may only use their assigned locker and cannot relocate to other locker locations. You must use the one you have been assigned to and cannot change/swap lockers. We do not encourage you to share a locker with another student as we are not responsible for missing items or sharing issues.
- If you occupy a locker that you did not lease your items will be removed. Please note we are not responsible for replacing missing items and/or broken locks.
Lockers in Fennell and Matricaria are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Lockers in Griffin are subject to the hours of operation for the Griffin Building each semester. Traditionally, the University remains open to students during breaks. We encourage students to clear out their lockers during breaks to ensure they have everything they need while away. We are not responsible for neglected items. Once the lease ends for the academic year the lockers will be cleaned. Items left behind will be stored in the Dean of Students' office for 24 hours then disposed of.
We encourage students to save their locker combination number in a safe and secure place to avoid issues. If you are unable to open your locker because you forgot the code or lost the key please email us your name, locker number, and a brief reason why the lock needs to be removed and we will address the issue within 24 hours.