St. Julie Hall
Contemporary Apartment-style Living Spaces
The 692-bed facility houses both Emmanuel and MCPHS students. It includes full kitchens, which allow residents to prepare meals for themselves and others. Individual units provide students with a setting for cultivating a close group of friends within a broader campus community.
- Includes two-bedroom apartments that house four people, each with two bathrooms, a full kitchen, a living room, and a washer-dryer.
- Also has single apartments with a full kitchen, living room, and a washer-dryer.
- A vibrant ground floor that serves as a common area for the whole community, with a café, convenience store, dance and fitness centers, as well as study and gathering spaces.
- Energy-efficient windows, LED lighting, and water-and energy-saving plumbing, heating, and cooling equipment.
- Outstanding views of the Fenway neighborhood and Boston.