Counseling ServicesManchester Campus
MCPHS Counseling Services provides help on our Boston, Worcester, and Manchester campuses. At our Manchester campus, we offer:
- Short-term individual and couples counseling
- Crisis management
- Psycho-educational workshops and programs
- A resource and referral service
- Consultation to student groups, faculty, and the college community
- Additional resources on our main Counseling Services page, including tips on how to manage your stress, identity-based resources, and health and wellness guides
The Counseling Services office also offers mental health emergency and urgent care. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency during regular business hours, come to our office, or call us immediately. Outside of business hours, please call us and press 9 to be directly connected to the after-hours counselor.
Appointments and Hours
Contact Counseling Servicescounseling@mcphs.edu 603-314-1781
603-314-1781Suite 118 in the BASC building.
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Off-Campus and After-Hours Support in Manchester
Mental Health and Medical Emergencies:
- Call the NH Rapid Response Access Point at 833.710.6477 or call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988; 911, or go to your local emergency room
- MCPHS Public Safety: 603.314-1771
- Elliot Hospital: 603.669.5300 - located at One Elliot Way, Manchester, NH
- Catholic Medical Center: 800.437.9666 - located at 100 McGregor Street, Manchester, NH
Counseling Center Hub
Additional resources on our Counseling Center Hub include tips on how to manage your stress, identity-based resources, and health and wellness guides.